Album  

Hood Scoop Decals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rumble Bee #2929
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 27
Rumble Bee #2929's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Hood Scoop Decals Reply with quote

Just posted three pictures of HEMI hood scoop stickers in the Gallery section.
Last weekend I put them on.
Overall, Iím very happy with them.
I bought them off of eBay, ten bucks a set.

What do ya'll think?
rumble bee #2638
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 15
rumble bee #2638's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good i just put mine on yesterday my neighbor works at a graphics shop so he did it for me.ill put pics on in a few
HIGH FLOW CATS
40 SERIES FLOWMASTER
YELLOW SILBLADE WIPERS
SPEDLINER SPRAY IN
PAINTED CALIPERS
BUG GUARD
VENT VISORS
Wildbee3685
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tt

Last edited by Wildbee3685 on Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE BEE KILLA

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rumble bee #2638 wrote:
looks good i just put mine on yesterday my neighbor works at a graphics shop so he did it for me.ill put pics on in a few

HEY 2638 IF YOU WANT THAT RUMBLECHICKIN TO RUN YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT BOAT ANCKOR HEMI OUT AND DROP YOU A NICE LS1 OR LIGHTNIG MOTOR IN Twisted Evil

Baloo

quit your bitchin

Gallery pictures: 62
Baloo's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEE KILLA wrote:
HEY 2638 IF YOU WANT THAT RUMBLECHICKIN TO RUN YOU NEED TO TAKE THAT BOAT ANCKOR HEMI OUT AND DROP YOU A NICE LS1 OR LIGHTNIG MOTOR IN Twisted Evil

ANCKOR? What is an Anckor? I even tried looking it up on dictionary.com which replied "No entry found for anckor."

Perhaps before you try putting someone down you should check back into grade school and take that spelling class, scooter.

Randy K Milholland wrote:

Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing.

Updated 31 Dec 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jay2865
Site Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go away kid ya botha me... He'll be gone....... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing At you.....
Hemi Bee #163
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 23
Hemi Bee #163's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha-Ha very funny, he must be one of those guys that bought a slow Silverado SS, did you all really know that the SS stands for sharp silverado, b/c there isn't anything SUPER about it.........................!

2004 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee #163

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SE

1987 Buick Grand National Turbo, almost bone stock, honestly.

1986 Shelby Charger Turbo All Stock except cosmetic upgrades

1986 Shelby Charger TII Project in the making, screw a T-I, this will be a sleeper/monster as well, looking for 11s again, just can't live without "spooling" my way around! Thank God for FWD Perf and Cliff Ramsdell!
theghostof81
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, a furd? No thanks. Think I'll stick with the 345hp/375 ft lb. tq N/A Hemi. The lightnings are blowing motors like it's the latest fad. Chevy, what can I say...ugly. Decent motor, but hideous vehicle.

Also besides "anckor" we have "chickin", and "lightnig". Not to MENTION THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK ON HIS KEYBOARD.

GG.

Pwned.

'Bee #1449. Black.
DTE FL Chapter President
www.dodgetrucksextreme.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
1EvilBee

Steve the Smart Ass

Gallery pictures: 14
1EvilBee's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE BEE KILLA wrote:
rumble bee #2638 wrote:

LS1 is a badass engine, but a "Ford engine"? Sh1t, if you swapped in a Ford engine it would STILL be slow. Ford's are pieces of sh1t, and the only reason that they would be considered "fast" is because they come factory with a blower. You're ignorant, go back to high school. Ten bucks says you have a modded junkyard 5.0, probably STILL run high 14s, and you're acting like it's the fastest, and best looking, thing out there. Another great member banned from CAFords.com. It's ignorant people like you that breed so that there children will grow up to drive ugly fords and throw RUMBLEBEE stripes on them and give ME the thumbs up.

Black '04 Bee #501
Mods: Too much to list
Checkout my Gallery at:
www.dodgetruckworld.com/CaliBadBee
"Is that the Viper truck?!?"
"Yeah, I just did a Rumble Bee conversion to keep it as a sleeper..."
KingBee
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta go with Evil on this one man,..the LS1 holds its own, but the majority of Ford engines suck! I only like thier Diesel trucks and the Harleys are kinda cool, and I also respect thier old school cars like the Boss mustang. Sad I only wish DC would put a blower in the RB and cover it in warranty,..that would be like Shocked Very Happy Or they could at least just cover it under warranty to let you do it on your own, hehe Smile Neways,..Lightnings suck,...lots of ppl have them,..all they did with it (they had to to keep up with competition) was put on a blower on the 5.4. Although,..the new Lightning is gonna be something special,...I think Ford's actually got a good one this time,..I respect them if they come out with it.
THE BEE KILLA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1EvilBee wrote:
THE BEE KILLA wrote:
rumble bee #2638 wrote:

LS1 is a badass engine, but a "Ford engine"? Sh1t, if you swapped in a Ford engine it would STILL be slow. Ford's are pieces of sh1t, and the only reason that they would be considered "fast" is because they come factory with a blower. You're ignorant, go back to high school. Ten bucks says you have a modded junkyard 5.0, probably STILL run high 14s, and you're acting like it's the fastest, and best looking, thing out there. Another great member banned from CAFords.com. It's ignorant people like you that breed so that there children will grow up to drive ugly fords and throw RUMBLEBEE stripes on them and give ME the thumbs up.

Take it easy their "evil bee" I was just trying to mess with you a bit I dont evan have a lightning but i do have a mid 10 sec grand national and a mid 11sec ramair TA I have never evan had a 14 sec car BTW got that bee out if the mid 16's yet? Rolling Eyes anyway Ill go away now and if it makes you sleep better the bee's are good looking trucks...... Cool

KingBee
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL,..THE BEE KILLA is a cool guy, lol Very Happy He's the kinda guy who you wanna race and beat but who'll bee your friend or something, lol. He's just one of those dudes who likes to mess with ppl once in a while to get a laugh, lol,...and I bet he did Very Happy
jay2865
Site Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to give him a taste of my 77 bird, 1970 455, 670 heads, 13.01 comp. high 10's low 11's.. Would be a good race. Should put it in my gallery. The Bee will be fast money is nothing just to shut some people up, and boy I cant wait.... Did a few G tech runs today, that little comp. is neat tells you everything... Oh and my buddies here in Seattle that own the tire factory they can only get those little v-6's in the 11's . The one time they hit the 10's it blew. and beleive me these guys have been at it for years. Those little cylinders cant take the boost.. They've had the motors out more than they've had them in running and they have like three of them.....I like them, it takes the whole quater for one of those to catch me and its right at the end, I kick the s*** out of it all the way until the end.....Glad to see everyone has settled down, enough with the name calling I think were older than this.....

Jason
Hemi Bee #163
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 23
Hemi Bee #163's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can get my 4 cylinder down to those times, the 11 second era. And hopefully in the 10-11s any time real soon. Yeah its got a turbo, but I'm still learning alot about the shelby daytona cars. If you ever get into fooling around with one its better and more enjoyable to play with than the hemi. Relentlessracing.com has some 4 cylinder cars you guys should take a look at, some of them will make you laugh your arse off, but if they can get a reliant K car in the 10s, they get my vote!

2004 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee #163

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SE

1987 Buick Grand National Turbo, almost bone stock, honestly.

1986 Shelby Charger Turbo All Stock except cosmetic upgrades

1986 Shelby Charger TII Project in the making, screw a T-I, this will be a sleeper/monster as well, looking for 11s again, just can't live without "spooling" my way around! Thank God for FWD Perf and Cliff Ramsdell!
jay2865
Site Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No weight!

J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: