Album  

Poor Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gone for a while but I,m back.

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  32 Time(s)

image.jpeg

MC 3566
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here too. Was gone for a long time for I was not very nice to another bee owner. Paid my price to society and now own a 2014 Regular cab/short box. Putting true duels on it today of course that will be with long tube headers, performance cats, dual electric cutout, "X" pipe and on out to after market tips with 5 inch dia. on the out end. The tips are dual wall stnls stl. and I had them powder coat them semi gloss black and left the inside angle and the rest of the inside in the polished Stnls Stl. Just wanting so much to hear what I will get with sound. Don't want it real loud as I hear all the high school students with the exhaust with holes in them and it gets annoying to me now. But when I want noise I will just open the cutouts. Anyway I am here until it was said "the lights go out." I have noticed there isn't much talking like there used to be.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And no one talks after me. Hey guys, did I say something wrong. Took three days to get my Ram back from the exhaust shop. Pretty sad what JBA did to me. Said it was for a 2014 5.7 Sport 4X4 for the headers. Lie. Then my installer broke the dipstick tube off so had to wait for that. He actually had to take the dipstick totally out of the engine just to set the left header in place. The poor fit on the drivers side made it very difficult to move stuff and seal stuff off from heat. Just was a poor fit and I am not afraid to say it. Dynatech, and I have used them twice, fit perfect on my bee and the vette, but JBA did a real poor job with the left side. Guess that is why Dynatech cost a lot more, they are that good. Way to far toward the outside of the truck all the way from mounting point to ending point. I couldn't even get after market cats in the space. Could've had it come down to the collectors for the cats at least 5 inches away from the frame and everything would have gone perfect. Had to go back to stock cats, but the man said there just wasn't that much difference between the two. Have a nice soft power sound and when I open the the cutouts I get all the noise I want.
booky
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 59
booky's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BEECUZ"]And no one talks after me. Hey guys, did I say something wrong. Took three days to get my Ram back from the exhaust shop. Pretty sad what JBA did to me. Said it was for a 2014 5.7 Sport 4X4 for the headers. Lie. Then my installer broke the dipstick tube off so had to wait for that. He actually had to take the dipstick totally out of the engine just to set the left header in place. The poor fit on the drivers side made it very difficult to move stuff and seal stuff off from heat. Just was a poor fit and I am not afraid to say it. Dynatech, and I have used them twice, fit perfect on my bee and the vette, but JBA did a real poor job with the left side. Guess that is why Dynatech cost a lot more, they are that good. Way to far toward the outside of the truck all the way from mounting point to ending point. I couldn't even get after market cats in the space. Could've had it come down to the collectors for the cats at least 5 inches away from the frame and everything would have gone perfect. Had to go back to stock cats, but the man said there just wasn't that much difference between the two. Have a nice soft power sound and when I open the the cutouts I get all the noise I want.[/quote]

Sorry to hear about all the problems.

I added Longtubes and hi-flow cats to my Daytona years back and it is still one of my favorite Mods.

Do you have any sound clips you can post?

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booky, neat to hear another mod done the same way I have gone. Have done the same thing to the bee, my vette and now the Ram. This last one was the worst one and it cost me a bundle for all the extra labor the installation took. Really ticked that I was lied to like that. My son's own a computer store but me I just ran a mainframe computer room for 27 years so I am not that sharp with tech stuff. I will try to get something for sound. It certainly doesn't compare to the first two but I still could take out the little mufflers at the end and would make more rumble but After listening to the high school guys and the holes they punch in their exhaust I just don't want that much for daily driving. Open the cutouts and it gets pretty awesome and if anyone along side of me can't hear that they should check their pulse. Didn't mention the gas tank would've been hit full on from the cutouts on the drivers side so we had to turn it the same direction as the right one is going. Again, only beecuz they just didn't get the collector over toward the right with all the room avail. there. Had to protect the brake lines and gas lines, the gas tank and reroute the transmission cable.Well it is set up for NX now, but after the battle to get NX in the vette I am not so sure I want to go up against the computer again. After two Dynatech long tube headers, I can really say, I would never recommend JBA and teh really bad fit they say was for my Ram.
DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 20
DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my Bee, got bored with it. It was still turning heads and running good, just wasn't going to mod it anymore and the miles were just over 134,000. I check the forum to see if anyone has questions I may be able to help with or if there are any good shows coming up.
Old truck 2005 Rumble Bee 4x4 #0317
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still here too.

only post once in a while

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
zuke
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 27
zuke's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still stop by every week or so, Bee's been gone for going on 2 years now...
2005 "Second Swarm" #0857 *Traded in 2015*
NEILZVETTE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a 2004 with 33K miles on it out of Utah but it was a Wyoming truck for most of its existence. It's a 4x4 with a NOVI supercharger. Got most of the little details that were wrong with it ironed out. Now working to figure out what all has been done to the motor before tuning. Would love to track down the original owner somehow.

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.13 KB
 Viewed:  33 Time(s)

image.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Forum Suggestions, Problems and Test Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: