Album  

2004 Ram GTX Sublime #363 Valuation quest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moxygtx01*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: 2004 Ram GTX Sublime #363 Valuation quest. Reply with quote

Want to Thank Invader, and Steve Papp for their responses regarding the valuation process on the 04 Ram GTX. I still will research as much as I can and will eventually contact Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat to see where I can go with it. I have already inquired with Hagerty and they are looking into it as well. Thanks again :
Steve Papp
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: GTX Reply with quote

Hagarty is a great site to find the values. You don't really have to contact them .
get on their advertising page look up to see your car or truck where it's listed .

The next best site is Hemmings. They are known for their advertising, but they offer the same service free of charge just as Hemmings.

I use both of them to get the value of the 1948 Lincoln Continental convertible. Also used Hemmings online advertising. It was $85.00 for six months. I think I put six are seven pictures on, you're only able to use a certain amount of letters. You just put down ,more information available along with more pictures.

At the end of the day I sold my Lincoln for $2000 more than I was asking.

I really don't think you're going to get much of an answer from the dodge dealerships. Their out to try to make more money.

Again good luck

Steve

moxygtx01*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:45 pm    Post subject: 04 ram gtx Reply with quote

Thank You again Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: