Album  

HI FROM FLORIDA TAMPA AREA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEORGE'S BEE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: HI FROM FLORIDA TAMPA AREA Reply with quote

HI FROM TAMPA AREA JUST WANT TO SEE ANYONE LOCAL AND MAYBE ASK A FEW QUESTIONS AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME IN GROUP GEORGE

NEW TRUCK.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.04 KB
 Viewed:  193 Time(s)

NEW TRUCK.jpg

Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Hive George. Fine looking ride ya got there brother.
dmacell
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 23
dmacell's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the hive
04 supercharged Rumblebee #2807
500rwhp @ 10psi
Also own
2012 charger superbee in yellow too!
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Hive, nice Bee! Wink

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
CLB4899

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:58 am    Post subject: Hello from Lakeland Reply with quote

Hello, George, Charlie here in Lakeland. I own a 2005 Second Swarm #4899. I LOVE my truck. It is yellow like yours and has a yellow and black leather interior plus a trailer towing package. I do use it on rare occasion to tow my 20 foot Sunbird runabout boat and also to haul my small Bronco camper which just fits in the bed with the tailgate down! I did have to change to different wheels (smaller diameter) and LT truck tires plus add air springs to handle the additional weight when hauling the camper. Also had to add tiedown points for the camper, and that necessitated removing the ground effects from the bed area and rear (I saved them to reinstall in the future if desired). It hauls the camper with little effort. This is a fun, fast little truck. I get about 17-18 mpg on the highway at 70 (used to get 20 when I had a tonneau cover installed, but I removed it to make it easier to access the bed quickly or to carry the camper). Currently have just over 130K miles and no major problems mechanically (I make sure it is scrupulously maintained by an expert local mechanic).

I do see two other Rumble Bees often here in Lakeland; one yellow, one black.

I will never forget driving the Rumble Bee to Bradenton once, and within a few minutes another almost identical Rumble Bee pulled in next to me at the C-store where I had stopped.

Besides the Rumble Bee, I own 4 other cars:
A very rare 1982 Corvette Collector Edition Export Model (473 made for Canada and European markets; has a kilometer odometer and primary speedometer and International Symbols and Celcius degrees on the temp gauges); currently has 51,000 km (that's about 30,600 miles).
2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited L (the L stands for long wheelbase) -- not many sold for consumer use, most were sold to livery companies for use as limos; HUGE rear seat room!
2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover Technology Edition -- a limited edition of this small but cool car; the first compact car sold in America with an in-dash Garmin navigation system as standard equipment
2012 Ford Flex SEL -- the daily driver; titanium silver with a cashmere white roof and the panorama roof (front sunroof); rear fixed sunroof over second and third row seats; dune interior; Microsoft Sync but no annoying MyFordTouch system!

Also the proud second owner of a 1976 Airstream International Sovereign Land Yacht travel trailer -- currently undergoing a major interior renovation
Also own a 1998 26.5 foot Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge cabin cruiser with 350 Mercruiser inboard/outboard and a 1991 20 foot Sunbird runabout with a 110 hp. Evinrude outboard motor

W8_20150102122003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.74 MB
 Viewed:  121 Time(s)

W8_20150102122003.jpg

2005 Second Swarm #4899
Lakeland, FL 33803
confederedneck
Site Supporter

Gallery pictures: 28
confederedneck's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gt-happyup Great looking rig! I'm also in central Fla

CST leather interior
MRK goodies
Spring clamps
CAI
Flowmaster Super 40 with d/s cutout
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: