Album  

Looking for nice lower mileage Daytona or RB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speedracer28

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject: Looking for nice lower mileage Daytona or RB Reply with quote

My Dad has gotten stung by the Bee. He has been looking for a lower mileage garage kept 04-05 Daytona (preferably) or a Rumble B. He is looking at a 4WD 05 Daytona at a stealer in VA right now that seems to have some rust issues and is almost ready to pull the trigger and pay well over $16k for it. It only has 49k miles but it seems to have a iot of issues like rusted brake lines and rotors, a leaking steering rack and the radiator is also leaking. The truck came from NY so I am thinking there might be some other rust issues if the brake lines are already gone. So I am hoping the right person sees this and may have a nice truck for the same $ or less(?). Must be 4WD and prefer a stock unmolsted example with no rust or mechanical problems. He lives in middle of PA so the closer the better but we may travel for the right truck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Upcoming Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: