Album  

Beecuz on .org again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RumbleBee1321
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 28
RumbleBee1321's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see ya back. Always really liked your Bee.

2004 Rumble Bee 1321 -Sold-

2012 Challenger R/T Classic
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler, sorry to hear you gave up our Bee. I do know that is NOT an easy thing to do. I still go back and look at the pix of 3850. Still had people that would see the vette at car shows say why did you ever get rid of your truck. I ask myself that even now but more so on the vette. The bee was getting a bit older and was going to need some of the things I did to it done over. It was tough the first time, harder to do it again. Needed new slicks also. Would've made into 11.something if the slicks would've held but they broke loose on three runs and it was 12.2 all three times. Now the vette that was really fast. In fact I raced a challenger like you have. think it said something on the side that indicated to me it was a 392, but can't remember now. It was a look at each other and we knew it was a go. Light changed and while it was close I was ahead of him when I let up. Knew if the gestapo caught us we would both be in jail asking each other what were we doing? It was just leaving town so the road opened up but it was going to be foolish to go any faster. I had the Cam in then but not the NX. Was at 450 RWHP dynoed.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Dave. I did find the set of original seat covers for 3850. A little dust on the box but I won't charge extra for that. Here's what we might do if you agree. The box is not real big but also big enough. Would have to mail it UPS of Fed Ex. I prefer UPS for I know they will pick packages up from a house for delivery. I also know you could or I could schedule that pickup-from my house and delivery to your place of choice. I will give them to you if you will pay the cost of shipping. I have them wrapped in a very large box then that is wrapped with a large black plastic lawn bag. I looked and there is not any indication that anything got past the plastic bag. I was hoping to tighten up the plastic bag and send it just that way with label on the outside with from and to destinations. Would you be willing to try to get that arranged for pickup from my house to where ever you want that package to go and prepay the cost of that shipment? I didn't want to open the box for I can see nothing got past the plastic and have all the confidence that everything in side will be just as I got it from the company that installed the new leather seats. It was a company in Milwaukee that was really good at that sort of thing. I have a note on the outside of the box stating seat covers less head rests. You are unable to use them like I said they have 3850 embroidered on them as well as BEECUZ. Learned on that one. Hope this works for you, but if not tell me how it might.

thumb_LEDs and switchs 004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.14 KB
 Viewed:  4480 Time(s)

thumb_LEDs and switchs 004.jpg

thumb_LEDs and switchs 008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.47 KB
 Viewed:  4480 Time(s)

thumb_LEDs and switchs 008.jpg

LEDs and switchs 011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.14 MB
 Viewed:  140 Time(s)

LEDs and switchs 011.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler, I had other things on my mind and forgot to tell you that really is a sweet looking ride. I did give some serious looks at the Challenger when getting out of the Bee. Even drove one with my son and we both shifted into second and broke the rear end loose and looked at each other and said I would kill my self in that. Love the Hellcat too. They are not cheap either. Went with the vette but it was a test of wills in this head as to which way to go. I was trying to get some info out to another bee owner about some seat covers from factory and saw your car. Have you ever taken it down the quarter mile. Is it stock. Looks really great.
RumbleBee1321
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 28
RumbleBee1321's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:
Tyler, I had other things on my mind and forgot to tell you that really is a sweet looking ride. I did give some serious looks at the Challenger when getting out of the Bee. Even drove one with my son and we both shifted into second and broke the rear end loose and looked at each other and said I would kill my self in that. Love the Hellcat too. They are not cheap either. Went with the vette but it was a test of wills in this head as to which way to go. I was trying to get some info out to another bee owner about some seat covers from factory and saw your car. Have you ever taken it down the quarter mile. Is it stock. Looks really great.

I loved my bee, but it had 120,000 miles on it and I was ready for something different. Haven't taken the Challenger down the quarter yet. I've done a few mods; wheels, lowering kit, tinted tail lights, intake/exhaust. Have a few others I'd like to do, but we're building a house now so we'll see if they actually happen.

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.96 MB
 Viewed:  136 Time(s)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.94 MB
 Viewed:  137 Time(s)

image.jpeg

2004 Rumble Bee 1321 -Sold-

2012 Challenger R/T Classic
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Tyler that is one nice car. And you have the mod mentality that will get you in trouble real quick if you don't keep it harnessed. What engine is in that one. I have no idea what I ran up against with the vette but he was quick for sure. Think he really wanted to know what he could do against a vette. Had the same thing in the same town with a Porsche. Now he wasn't one of the fast ones so have no idea what he was thinking but it was a no match. Like I said the vette with the cam and tune for CAI, long tube headers and Z06 pipes all the way back with the NPP open tips we were at 450 RWHP. I had the pills to get her up to around 600 RWHP but never even lit up the NX for fear of what they might find when they got to the wreckage. I had no traction when it was without the traction controls they built into the vette. Just you the steering wheel and the rear wheels. I broke them loose at 50 going into a curve in third gear. I was into a slide and got off the gas to get her back but never expected that. I had all controls off and doing that made it just an awesome amount of power to the wheels. I would guess you get that with your Challenger too. I know I liked the one I test drove. When I bought the Ram they had two Hellcats in the show room. I asked if they would start one up and they sakd "Hellcat no. They are locked so you can't even sit in them." That is really selfish don't you think.
DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 20
DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, been pretty busy the past couple of days. I will look into setting up the shipping, but probably won't have time until Friday, if thats cool.
Old truck 2005 Rumble Bee 4x4 #0317
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Dave, what ever works for you. Being busy is actually why I thought maybe it would be easier for you. I am trying hard to adopt out 15 cats plus my own to take care of. It seems the more retired I am the more I am not. I will have no trouble waiting for news on the covers. I have them all set to go and will just wait for notification from you as to how they will go. I will be having the Ram in for serve as they are fixing the few things I have found not working correctly. That is supposed to take all day Friday.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dave, Don here. Just wondering if you have changed your mind on the covers. Not wanting to bug you as I know what busy is and I am retired. Don't know how I got all this stuff done when I was working. think it has something to do with I keep putting things off and then realize I am getting buried with work that needs to get done. Now it will be spring soon although we have snow coming down right now. But spring will bring on additional jobs that are seasonal and must be done if I am to have a nice landscaped property. I am just wondering if you were still interested in the covers. I know the price is right for sure but shipping will get up there a little, depending on how you go. If it is snail mail it will be not so bad or if you keep insurance off it and none of that special delivery stuff it should be pretty cheap seat covers. I haven't looked at them like I said, but I see no damage to the plastic that is wrapping them and the box that they are in beyond the plastic wrap. I was anal about my Bee and I know I had no reason to change covers except I wanted Katkinz really bad. Don't want to bother you just like to know if you still have an interest in them.

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 036.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  874.44 KB
 Viewed:  128 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 036.jpg

DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want them, I sent you a PM the other day with what I need from you.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave. I am terribly sorry for being so stupid, and I am. I did not even think about a PM and I am not sure I even know how to see that. I have been off .ORG for one long time. It was beecuz I told someone where to go and it was in a salty language. I guess it was taken seriously and I was banned. I have never understood someone telling me to take my nitrous off and they would wax my butt. Well, that would be like Earnhardt being told to put a 6 cylinder in his race car. The problem was that I was not normally aspirated. The bigger problem was my Bee was what it was. It had heads/cam, true duels with electric cutouts, a shaker that was functional, long tube headers, and larger tail pipe diameter pipes. It goes on and on. Even with the nitrous off, which I had a tune for also, I would've been pretty capable of beating this other Bee. Like I said, I have three slips that show 3850 at 12.2/118 quarter. But it got to me and I let it all hang out. Soooo, Dave I have forgotten most of what I knew about .ORG. I will see if I can learn this all over, that I can find the PM. I am glad you still want the covers and I think they will be good for you and I like that thought for sure.

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 050.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB
 Viewed:  137 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 050.jpg

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 048.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.53 MB
 Viewed:  125 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 048.jpg

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 047.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  136 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 047.jpg

DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. If you go to the upper left side of the screen, right under the picture of the Rumble Bee with the .org on it, the PM link should be right under it.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it Dave and left a message. Can't ever remember using that. Perhaps I should've used that when I was talking trash about nitrous virtues over normally aspirated huh. 3850 was what it was, to dismantle it to race so that the person might beat me just seemed not real right. I really wonder how the person that bought the truck is getting along with that extra power of 3850. I gave them all I could including the programmer but could never explain how to use it except in person and by demonstrating what I was talking about as it had three programs in it, each with a purpose and if not being used for that purpose would actually be a negative in performance.
DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just need your address and the weight of the package. You can PM that to me.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, don't know what I am doing wrong but have posted your needed info on PM and it seems to not get there and I don't know why. My name is Don Kiernan, Address, 322 S. Jackson Ave., Jefferson, Wi. 53549. Pkg seems to weight about 19 pounds. I hope you get this info somehow. If this is redundant again, I am sorry for being so stupid. I stand next to a tree and know that tree is smarter than I am.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: