Album  

Beecuz on .org again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 20
DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got you info, thanks. I will be calling this afternoon once I get up. I will let you know tonight.
Old truck 2005 Rumble Bee 4x4 #0317
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK
Don........Beecuz / #3850
DaveIam
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 20
DaveIam's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just need 2 more things from you, I pm'd you
Old truck 2005 Rumble Bee 4x4 #0317
RumbleWhat?
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 10
RumbleWhat?'s gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice red RAM can't wait to see what you do to it. Your BEE was sweet.

My 15 has a muffler delete magnaflow Y pipe by mufflex mufflers it was about 230.00 I think it sounds awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RumbleWhat? You have a 2015 was that right. Wow. Do you like it as much as the bee? Thanx for the fine compliments for Beecuz/3850. That truck was so heavily modded I had a hard time remembering all I did. I know it was pretty darned fast and know most of what I did there. But the tuning of all was what really put it all together. Can't remember much about the guy that did that, but he sure was good and knew what he was doing. It was lowered all the way around, had many things done engine compartment wise, and the biggest project was replacing every hose with true stnls. stl. braided hoses. They were actually all installed at the Chrysler training center in Milwaukee and even they were impressed with what they did. Everything was Aeroquip I think and it was manufactured just blocks from the Chrysler center so it was all local. Every hose changed over, including all the high pressure lines. I was a lot younger then but I still want Dynatech long tube headers and true duals and then some noise. to quiet now. That a nice Bee you have also. I will go back and look at your gallery soon for sure.

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB
 Viewed:  122 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 008.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RumbleWhat? I have done a simple thing so far. New product they claimed so I went with matte black window shades over the side windows. Didn't really want the shiny ones as nothing in black on this Ram is shiny. Aslo in the process of taking off the badging. They have better adhesive now however and it is really tough to get them off. Think it took almost an hour to just get the 4 X 4 off the tail gate. Really like that look. They make it tough now to do anything with the Rams head as it is embossed into the metal now. The side badging is next in the next couple days and will go to the old method I used which was strong fishing line and Goo Gone. Forgot I also want a CAI of some design for sure. Actually would be set up for nitrous again and that would sure be fun. Why not? I don't have to reinvent the wheel for how to set it up on the Ram. Now I am into it.
Bee5085

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BEECUZ If I read correctly, you said you had electric cutouts on your exhaust. I was wondering if you had them leak at all? If so how did you keep them from leaking? I fabricated my own exhaust complete with electric cutouts and i experienced leaks. I fixed my own with springs to keep preassure on them to keep them closed, however after about a month of use(I use them alot Laughing ) I have to replace the springs because they heat and stretch. So how did you fix yours? And btw clean looking bee!
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5085, I am impressed with your length of time on .ORG. I would've been also but told someone where they could put their normally asperated engine. I was supposed to take the nitrous off and then race a normal engine. But I also had a lot of mods without the juice as in heads and cam, exhaust and intake. Anyway, thanx for the compliments, they are much appreciated. Now have the 14 Ram red sport and have already taken off all the badging and cleaned her up so she really shines. To your question, I did have mine leak, but not a lot. Enough so it concerned me and put her up on a hoist to check it out. It was carbon that was building up. I had professional installation but right now I just can't remember who it was. They had a nice set up but springs weren't the issue with mine, but build up of carbon and they wouldn't close tightly. I know what you e man about having them open, it was a blast. I would run up on girls walking the streets and rev it up right along side of them just to watch them jump. They always jumped away from me how ever. I know making your own is a satisfaction, but you might want to look into a professional setup. Not terribly expensive and they work really great. I could actually program them to open at certain amounts, then go closed with one push of a button. They sure are fun and I had them on the vette also. I know I didn't help you much, but I do know it is a nuisance when they don't work correctly.

th_mics. 3- 7- 16 065.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.34 KB
 Viewed:  3473 Time(s)

th_mics.   3- 7- 16 065.jpg

mics. 3- 7- 16 064.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  900.35 KB
 Viewed:  113 Time(s)

mics.   3- 7- 16 064.jpg

Bee5085

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah thanks for the reply, and no problem. Any clean build deserves the respect. I'm doing a bit of experiment and trying a much thicker spring. They don't leak so much that I worry its just once the spring gets lose, there is a slight rattle and to anyone that knows their vehicle, it is annoying. I just stick to the maintenance on my own and build all my own projects. Nothing feels better than being able to drive what you have built. But thanks for the insight and telling me about your rides.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5085, you have a good looking ride there also. You have been on .ORG long enough to remember all the bantering between the black bees and the yellow bees. It was really fun. Seems sort of gone now, but after not being on for so long and now having another Ram I am still trying to learn things about Rams and how people are modding them. I did a lot of stuff myself, but heads,cam, lowering, exhaust and all that went into 3850 were above my capabilities. I did take pride in the fact I thought everything out and then did what had to be done to get it done. Most lived up to my expectations and some were not very easy to get done. 3850 was a great truck and we ended up at 12.2/118 in the quarter mile for three runs. Broke the slicks loose a nano second all three times and knew I was all done for I could no longer afford new slicks. The same problem then reared it's ugly head with the vette, no traction so was even afraid to kick the nitrous in for I would have to go WOT and that was a bad thing without the extra HP. Well you do have a great looking bee for sure and there are still many of them out there. I thing I did catch onto, the yellow ones are easier to keep clean than the black one were. Lots of luck with your cutouts, they are fun and you get some performance. I know, several runs I forgot to open them in the rush at the start line. It did make a difference in times with them open. Not to mention the power sounds.
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did somebody say"Bantering"? Everyone knows that the "BLACK" Bee's are faster, quicker, and sexier than the "SLOWLAR YELLOW" ones.
Wink

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bee Keeper wrote:
Did somebody say"Bantering"? Everyone knows that the "BLACK" Bee's are faster, quicker, and sexier than the "SLOWLAR YELLOW" ones.
Wink

Geeesh, Jim, Jim, Jim. Everyone STILL knows that'll never bee my friend. I can walk faster then any black bee can run.
Even though mine is in Rumblebee heaven, it's still faster then any black bee here on earth.

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Rumblebee for sale Reply with quote

There is a Rumblebee for sale at Kearns in Johnson Creek, Wi. It is a single cab with a six foot box and 4 X 4. It also only has 66 K Miles on it. Looked at it just out of curiosity and it looked in fine shape but could use a real good detailing job. I know about it and left the original seat covers there for the dealership to include with the bee that was taken out of my bee. They were in great shape and I did that beecuz I wanted Katskinz in 3850. So if you are looking for a bee, that looks like a nice choice. If you go there tell them Beecuz 3850 sent you. Talk to a guy name Kiefer. Truck knowledgeable and was even telling me how you take folks at a light with an 8 speed auto. It is a new ball game with that 8 speed tranny and I just didn't get it until he kind of helped me with the steps to take. Something funny just happened. I was trying to remember the salesman's name and was getting no where and was also watching the NFL draft. As true as I sit here, the Packers pick for the third round came up. Their pick was named Kyfer something. Well I immediately knew the name I needed was Kiefer. Go Pack!!! Oh yea, I now have the Ram head for the tail gate and the grill in black. Just can't stop modding. Said I wasn't going to do that with this truck but here I go again. Notice the ram head in the rear window. Made with reflective material so it lights up nice from headlights.

008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB
 Viewed:  99 Time(s)

008.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joe, how do you feel about a red ram keeping up with black. This is why I need to learn how to run it off a stop light, for guys like you. LOL I think it could beat my stock 3850, but never with the mods done to her. I had the yellow vette and know it was faster than a black one. I am on video tape at a corvette show telling the cameras that my vette is faster than most beecuz it was yellow. the girl with the microphone started to laugh and ask how could that make a difference. I think I used your explanation of that. Black has heavy pigments beecuz they are black and yellow paint pigments are light to make the yellow color so they are running with less weight. She cracked up and said would you tell the cameras that again. The vette actually had a special yellow paint, velocity yellow which was a factory option that cost $995.00. It is painted yellow then they add yellow to the clear coat and it was fantastic. You can't get that option any more.
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don,

checking in. glad to see you back on here.

been busy myself moving to Boise from KC. Moved here to take care of my mother.

I like Boise, not as many jobs but nice town for granddaughter to grow up in.

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: