Album  

Beecuz on .org again
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello John, was hoping you were still there. I really did miss guys like you and some of the others. Great to talk to and our favorite subject, the bee. A dealer here had one but seems to be gone now. I stopped in just to bring back some of the memories. It was a 4X4 so not quite the same. My heart is with that truck yet. Of course the vette made it a bit easier to get over the bee with all the speed and power it had. Just couldn't leave it stock however so we had an after market cam and juice. Probably made it 550 at rear wheels. It was 450 with the cam and the other things I had done to it by a dyno. The juice was set up for 100 shot, but you know I was afraid to hit it at WOT as I know I would not have traction until somewhere in third gear. Not a good drag race car with that power without slicks and that was a bit more than I could handle on retirement pay. It was a beast however and I miss that kind of power. The Ram with it's eight speed tranny is one to be reckoned with also and I still do not like people passing me and stop lights are always an invitation to run one. Needs traction bars however. I liked the bee some much at the dealership I gave them the original seat covers and said maybe it will help sell the truck if they have that to fall back on. They were happy to have them. I found the original rear springs the other day covered up with roofing shingles. Have to figure out who I can give them to but I would guess shipping them would get a bit costly. I do want to put long tube headers on it if Dynatech would ever decide to get off their duff and make them again. Then it will be true duals. Would also go with a CAI. Pretty much it for power mods on this one I guess, but that should pick up at least 25 I figure. Good mods and not all that costly.

from phone 124.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.81 MB
 Viewed:  101 Time(s)

from phone 124.jpg

008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 MB
 Viewed:  96 Time(s)

008.jpg

Don........Beecuz / #3850
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Don,

Moved to Boise and have a family car now. no fun at all.

for memories here are my last few cars.

I miss them all

album_pic.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.18 KB
 Viewed:  1434 Time(s)

album_pic.jpg

IMG_7925small.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  879.38 KB
 Viewed:  110 Time(s)

IMG_7925small.jpg

IMG_2301[2].jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  752.62 KB
 Viewed:  90 Time(s)

IMG_2301[2].jpg

IMG_2367.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  355.29 KB
 Viewed:  100 Time(s)

IMG_2367.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  443.57 KB
 Viewed:  105 Time(s)

IMG_2512.JPG

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the family car now

I do still have the bee

IMG_2802.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  860.57 KB
 Viewed:  101 Time(s)

IMG_2802.JPG

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, I remember some of those toys. The front off the ground is pretty hard to forget. Seems like I knew of the vette also. What surprised me the most is the Viper. That must have been tough to give up that one. The vette was bad enough for me, but a Viper is something else. I didn't get a family car either. Like my ram now and it is pretty nice looking as it is a single cab and short box. They are getting real hard to find right now but I just didn't want a four door truck for just me. The eight speed tranny gives it some kick and fun at stop lights. just not like the vette however. Learning how to use the tranny more now that I have gotten used to it. Also figured out about the traction control which is just a little control button down near the heater controls. That has to be off. It is good to hear from you and that you are still on the org. It doesn't seem to be as active as it once was but life is probably more hectic too. I have nothing to do and I get it done everyday just before going to bed at night. i have had the fmaily cars also when I had two young boys, had to get rid of a Datsun 280Z, and that was tough for a station wagon.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: