Album  

tail light
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

I need the right rear tail light for 2004 black rumble bee Sad my better half backed in to the car port an broke the light Evil or Very Mad an also have to get right side of bed fixed. body shop.

1465.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.57 KB
 Viewed:  210 Time(s)

1465.jpg

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
CaliberNick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same as any ram tailight 2002-2006, It just has a bezel on it. Was the bezel smashed up too? If not, then you can pull the bezel of and reattach it to the new light with 3M tape.
Invader
Site Co-Administrator

Gallery pictures: 128
Invader's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've heard the bezels aren't made any more so that could be harder to find.

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have both taillights from my 2005. If Roger says they are all the same I would consider just giving it to you if you would want to pay shipping. As the picture I just sent to Roger shows it was the left one that was knocked out of the rear quarter but the body shop fixed it so I drove it another year then bought new tail lights. If you are interested, I can look at them as I do know where they are as compared to my birth certificate. Both are in this house but don't always know where.

3850 and wall meeting.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.39 KB
 Viewed:  167 Time(s)

3850 and wall meeting.jpg

Don........Beecuz / #3850
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

beecuz, that sounds good to me Very Happy i need the passenger light right side.
here is my phone # 864-644-8305 and zip code 29640 easley sc. or just give me a call.

thank you very much Laughing

here is the BLACK SHEEP.

joe

1465.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.57 KB
 Viewed:  192 Time(s)

1465.jpg

LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe I didn't see your answer for the light. I will look at it tomorrow and see what condition they are in then call you to see how we can get this done. I am pretty certain and maybe you saw the pictures of 3850 hitting the wall at Indianapolis. It was the drivers side that was knocked out of the rear panel. But it was put back in by the body shop and staying in place for many years after that without any trouble at all. The right side if memory serves me right is in normal condition. They may still have the brush guards on them. Or what ever those grids were called. I went to after market eventually. I will check and call you tomorrow if it works out. i can even send pix of it if I get the time to do that. Not so tough to do as to find the time. don't ever get old and retire, there is just to much to do.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tail lights go by how the vote goes in SC. LOL Not really. Hope all goes well with that vote and we get some definition of what is ahead. Right now, I am glad I am as old as I am. This government we have right now is the worst I have seen in my lifetime. I don't know what the answer is but something different needs to happen for sure. I think back to the Romans or even hitler and just seemss some of this stuff is leaning that direction. I will check on the lights today. Pretty darned sure it is the left one that was knocked out of it;s location by the wall but even that was put back in and it worked for some time so it is not totally destroyed. But that was the drivers side as the picture shows. We put it back together with duck tape and raced at least one more time. Gut that was a professional driver told me I have to go down one more time or I never will again. It scared me pretty badly. Went to the starting line and the guy managing the lights says to me,"You aren't going to use that nitrous again are you." I just laughed a bit and said no sir. Just want to see the finish line.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tail lights go by how the vote goes in SC. LOL Not really. Hope all goes well with that vote and we get some definition of what is ahead. Right now, I am glad I am as old as I am. This government we have right now is the worst I have seen in my lifetime. I don't know what the answer is but something different needs to happen for sure. I think back to the Romans or even hitler and just seemss some of this stuff is leaning that direction. I will check on the lights today. Pretty darned sure it is the left one that was knocked out of it;s location by the wall but even that was put back in and it worked for some time so it is not totally destroyed. But that was the drivers side as the picture shows. We put it back together with duck tape and raced at least one more time. Gut that was a professional driver told me I have to go down one more time or I never will again. It scared me pretty badly. Went to the starting line and the guy managing the lights says to me,"You aren't going to use that nitrous again are you." I just laughed a bit and said no sir. Just want to see the finish line. I just missed the yellow bee you see there and was in the wrong lane. Hit WOT and lost it. Let up and hit it again a few lengths down the track and it just went right across into the wall.
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: tail lights Reply with quote

ok you check on them Laughing what state you live in ? so when you call i will know to pick it up Wink i know about retiredment Shocked but iam going to find some part time work. only 66 Rolling Eyes

dsnocomx9fvjnfbdalbx.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.06 KB
 Viewed:  5495 Time(s)

dsnocomx9fvjnfbdalbx.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, I am heading to be 75. They don't have a bookout that is titled "How to retire for Dummies." I might have been easier to retire in the olden days but it isn't now. I live in Wisconsin, and I checked I have both tail lights and they seem in good shape. I know it was the left (drivers side) that I crush ed when hitting the wall. It broke off a part on the back that hold it in but the body shop fixed it somehow so it stayed in without any trouble at all. The right (passenger side has no problem what so ever. I also have the third brake light. Replaced all of them with Putco Lights. I also have both mirrors and they were sanded and painted by the body shop in a high gloss black. They are in real good shape and the groove in them has a yellow line around the mirror so it looked really nice on the black truck. I would guess you are not driving to Wi. to pick up a light, is that right? I can box it up and send it to you if you didn't mind paying the freight charges. The light is free. Let me know what you would like to do.
I can take a picture of it also. They do have the bars on them and near as I can tell they are pretty clean. Maybe a little dust on them setting in my cabinet in the garage.

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

Hey there. What is your zip code? I figure UPS, FedEx or USPS. They only weigh a few pounds. After I get a guesstimate. how would you like to be paid?
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, zip code is 53549, Jefferson, Wi. Not sure what it will cost but it should not be much as you said, they don't weight much. Heck the packing will weight more perhaps. I would guess a check would be no problem, if that is OK with you. I have never done this before so I sure don't want to mess around with all those fancy options. I usually tell vendors that I am buying from if you can't use my card or a check then I probably am in the wrong place. My lady says I am mean, well it does sound that way, but if I did something to wrong to them, then they would have the right to do something to me to make sure I don't do it again. I took a cover to the dealership where I bought the Ram and gave up the vette. It cost $100.00. I just gave it to the salesman and said put it with the vette, just two parking places down. He took it in the office. The vette was sold but he didn't get that cover. Told my lady I was going to call the CEO of the dealership and tell him I read his operating statement and it says you like customers. She says this is what I mean that is just mean. No it is letting him know that they wronged me. Drove 40 miles to give that to them so the new owner of the vette would have it. They kept it somewhere. I am told they are looking for it. Yea sure. But I was mean.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, what is that, a hearse? Is it functional or what I mean is it fast like it looks? That falls right in line with "that was a quick funeral." LOL
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:43 am    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

lol that would get you in the ground fast Laughing look in the back and you can see the motor & round fuel tank. we can send you a check. when other half wakes up will tell her.

a3es2xp5qf8k0wxa1luz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  31.06 KB
 Viewed:  5457 Time(s)

a3es2xp5qf8k0wxa1luz.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

don, when you get the light boxed up weigh and what it will cost to ship. e-mail me at JOEHAN51@YAHOO.COM
dont for get to send mailing address.

thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: