Album  

tail light
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to get this info for you sometime Monday if that works for you. Been a hectic day today, trying to get rid of 15 cats without hurting them. So had a lady that asked for just one. they are farm cats and most of them are very tame for me as I go out there every day to feed them. Now the Humane society of Jefferson county says they will take some of the cats. Need to get them adopted out so I can get out of this gig of having to feed them every day. Most of them are so friendly it is hard to believe they are farm cats. I pet most of them and even pick up most of them with out ever getting hurt by them. Did find time to get my first mod done on the new Ram. It is vent shades and they went really good getting them on. they are Matte black and they look great on the red truck. Want to debadge it to get that chrome off and think I found the grill to replace the chrome one. Only problem, it costs $210.00. Feel it is worth it so will probably go that route. It is from Ram and is on the special all black Rams. Probably have my body shop install them right so it gets done better than I could. should get pix of the mods soon.

misc. truck, farm feline 004.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.86 MB
 Viewed:  147 Time(s)

misc. truck, farm feline 004.jpg

Don........Beecuz / #3850
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

hi just woke up that is a lot of cats. monday will bee fine. got to go out side later and change upper raditor hose.
chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well upper hose is better than the lower or do you have to do both for if one is bad the other one might be also. I put copper, chrome plated hoses on the bee. They were really nice but boy did they get hot to the touch. Forgot who made them but they sure made a nice look for the engine. I have to deliver 2 cats today about 40 miles from here. Several challenges there. Catching them, putting them together in one carrier but it is very large and hoping they won't fight and getting there without getting lost. She only wants one also, but I am hoping she will see they go good together and feel sorry for me that I have to take one all the way back home. Then Monday I go to the humane society with the hopes that they might take the rest of them. A lot of them are fixed but they have to test for deceases and just how wild are they. Heck most of them pictured there I have petted almost every day and picked a lot of them up and held them so thery are not wild. But in front of strangers they are not the same cats. Are those vehicles you pictured real? Pictured here is my favorite. Saved her life and she knows it it seems for she always follows me as the picture shows, she really was right in front of me.

misc. truck, farm feline 007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.54 MB
 Viewed:  143 Time(s)

misc. truck, farm feline 007.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: tail lights Reply with quote

good luck with the cats Smile those two vehicls where made some time back in the 60ish.

!cid_EB81355A2C244F648692094BFCF3B338@pc6ac4a4ec554a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.02 KB
 Viewed:  3849 Time(s)

!cid_EB81355A2C244F648692094BFCF3B338@pc6ac4a4ec554a.jpg

LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sniper is a pretty awesome picture. I fired a sniper 50 cal. Man what a weapon that thing is. Went through 3/8" steel plate, through the tree stump it was up against and through another tree and who knows where after that. I was braced for the kick and it still sent me back two steps. The guy that was going to fire it next was as old as I was and he declined the offer after seeing how I came back from that shot. I figured it would have a kick and I was in the service but wasn't ready for that one.
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

this was at the end of a burn out Laughing she likes to play a little bit.

gallery_159_10_2436.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  33.74 KB
 Viewed:  3836 Time(s)

gallery_159_10_2436.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, that was a great shot of the burnout with the sun and all. Did that with the vette too, one to many times. Well more than once. Back ones were worn out the front still had a year of more on them, which is two years as you can't drive it in the winter. The bad thing, the tires on there cost me $1800.00 as they are the run flats. Very hard tire and no jack so if you don't go with what was on the car factory you need to figure out how to handle a flat.
Found other stuff for the bee while I was looking for the seat covers. I have all the hoses as I put all braided hoses and copper plated with chrome for water lines. If you need a hose you might ask if I have it. found the original fan and clutch assy. Like new. Went with an electric fan. think I still have the original brake shoes and rotors as I went with better brakes when I couldn't stop at the end of a drag strip and thought i was going to die as I didn't know how I was going to get off the track as I just drove but the exit gate. they thought i would so that and put one down the track further so was able to get off. Then just got a better brake system. Think I still have the original brake lines as I went with braided stnls. stl. lines also. I guess there wasn't much on 3850 that I didn't change out but it was sure a winner at shows and we could go pretty fast also. Not just another pretty face. Still have the original exhaust pipes and muffler too. True duals with steel packs and electric cutouts for exhaust. And they told me it was just to modded when I traded it in. Yea sure, is there such a thing? Hope you get your lights Friday. Now need to figure out how to send seat covers. Bigger package for sure.

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, I rec'd your snail mail. Thanx a lot. Hope the south end of your bee going North is fixed by now, but perhaps snail mail got you . Hope not and that all is good. Let me know if there is a problem, i will probably fly down to help you with it. (well also probably not too) I would go to the PO and ask what happened for sure. Picture shows I did have light back there. Not sure if that is the stock light or the Putco after market. If the light doesn't work we can always send you the left side, turn it upside down and duct tape it on the truck. That works for that is what was done when we hit the wall. Just taped it on, made one more run and drove 1200 miles back home and it never moved. lol

LEDs and switchs 003.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Viewed:  127 Time(s)

LEDs and switchs 003.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

your welcome. light not here yet. snail mail but should bee here today. where did you get the mud flaps & what brand are they Question i need some of them for my baby Laughing i got some of the body panel pushed back out by hand wrygrin but have to save money for deductable Sad before body shop gets her. most of there work will bee to fine tune what i could not get out and repaint her.
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

thank you light is on her she is happy Very Happy

015.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB
 Viewed:  128 Time(s)

015.JPG

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

here is a pic with some damage to her.

018.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.38 MB
 Viewed:  124 Time(s)

018.JPG

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light looks good, no GREAT!!!! I am so glad I could help you with that. Hate throwing stuff away because I can't find anyone to just take it. As for the stone guards, I think they were put on right at the dealer as I picked up the Bee. they were big, tough, smooth and very easy to keep clean. They were the only ones I ever had on the bee. I see you didn't damage your bee graphic. That is good, but I think I could've helped you there also as I think I still have two of them for when I hit the wall at Indianapolis. I then went to the 'C' stripe and somehow I didn't have to use the bee graphics I picked for the repairs to 3850. i am taking off the chrome badging on the new Beecuz. Took the 4 X 4 off today as I was using my rotary buffer to take out all the spider webbing in the paint. The guy that owned it said he only kept the oil changed and waxed it once a year. What a jerk he was. He waxed in all the spider webbing and I am using McQuires rubbing compound as it really works great and you have a nice shine after it is used. I have got the two rear panels and the tail gate done today. Looks awesome but I needed the badging off to make the tail gate work for me. looks great naked, well I can't get ride of the Rams head easily, but I did on the Bee. It is embossed into the tailgate skin. The front is also. Having a hard time to get the grill without the chrome bars and get the honey comb panels. They say I have to buy the whole bezel around the panels. The funny thing, that whole assembly costs $210. I just want the 4 panels, so I guess I will have to go to a second hand yard. Notice no badging on 3850. I think that was a great look and so easy to was and wax when you don't have to work around those things. The only thing that was on the truck was the word Jefferson as it was part of the dealerships address and also the town I lived in. figured it was so obscure that if it was ever stolen I would tell them to look for "Jefferson" very low on the tail gate on the drivers side. It was very small but also very clear that it was there. I have everything showing where I got this Ram from has been removed and I couldn't get it off the Ram fast enough. they even gave me used license plate holders. Very used in fact.

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB
 Viewed:  140 Time(s)

Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 001.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

the black sheep is happy Smile if you look close the bee tail got tore off Sad so if you find the bee decals.when i get some change saved would bee happy to buy them from you Question as for your yellow stripes who made them Question iam thinking about getting hemi billboard in yellow or yellow hocky stripe Question

Ballot0003.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  223.83 KB
 Viewed:  126 Time(s)

Ballot0003.JPG

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: roll pan Reply with quote

HI DON, how you doing Question working on big red one yet Question iam going too have both sides of the bed redone she needs it. Smile black sheep is 12 years. Shocked and if you still want to get rid of the 2 bee decals for the bed let me know Question thinking about mopar billboard decals for the in solar yellow Question almost foregot what brand of roll pan did you have on your bee Question was thinking when i can get her to the body shop have them put it on Question

joe

Ballot0005.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.99 KB
 Viewed:  134 Time(s)

Ballot0005.JPG

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you on a Harley. For the roll pan, it was one of. The fellow making it said he would never make another one like that as it was tougher than he thought it would be. He did a terrific job making it and the problem was to get the exhaust tips to fit properly. He had them with him and he did a heck of a job. He is now or the last time I heard about him, teaching fiberglass classes at a university close to his home. He made several hoods for .org bees and also my shaker hood. I believe I was number three of maybe 10 that he made. the neat thing that shaker was functional. It took in a lot of air, the headers pulled out a lot of exhaust and that is what is needed for nitrous, so that was what I migrated to and what made 3850 pretty fast. Well that and the heads and the cam along with a superchips tune and a person that could tune 3850 with the mods it had. He was really good and also had heads and cam so he gave 3850 three tunes one regular, one for racing without juice and one racing with juice. Really worked too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: