Album  

tail light
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, I have your graphics in a bubble envelope and they JUST fit. There is no room to spare and it is a larger envelope. Soooooo, here's what you need to know when you receive them. Do not just cut the envelope open or you will clip the tail of two bees for sure. Carefully open the end that has the tape but maybe with a razor blade that you can just run along the tape without cutting into the envelope. I know it is a pain but it was better than shipping them in a box I felt. I will also put a note on the outside of the envelope saying, "PLEASE Do NOT bend, contains GRAPHICS." Hopefully they will get to you and that you can use them. I did check again and does seem I have a set, 1 for each side. Someone was smarter than I am for I would never have thought of that being a problem. I'm not sure I will get them in the mail today but for sure by Monday and you should see them maybe Thursday/Friday. Perhaps I should send them quickly as that would be less chance for someone to mishandle them. Be hard to use if they have a crease in them. If they did lose their sticky, you could get some spray adhesive and don't coat them real heavy. Hope they will help you to get your bee back in the shape it was.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

good too know i will bee very careful opening that. prayer
chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe, the graphics are on the way. regular slow mail, should see them Thurs./Friday. I wrote do not bend and the PO stamped do not bend. there's a great chance they will be bent. Hopefully not real bad and Gosh I hope they will work for you. They both have their tails anyway. If nothing else you can cut the tail off the ones I sent and patch it onto the one that lost his. I really hope they will work however. Debadged the Ram yesterday. Not an easy time however. Guess they are making tougher glues than they used to. Really want the black inserts in the front grill rather than the chrome ribs that go across the front. But they tell me I have to buy the whole front grill assembly. It is priced unbelievably low however at $210.00 for the entire thing. I said are you sure and he brought the parts manager over and he saw the same thing. But I just don't want to mess with the whole front bezel. Almost every ram I look at and all of them on the lot at the local Dodge dealer have the honeycomb plastic inserts in the grill. I also found where I can get the ram heads on the front and the back in black which I really want also, Not a bad price but when you have limited funds it is not going to be easy. Not sure how tough it is to get the chrome ones off either. But the goal is to get the chrome grill to black and the chrome ram heads off the front and back and into black also. All that stuff on the side of the Ram is gone and I like it a lot better and it will be easier to wax and wash with that gone. Wish that step was black powder coated instead of that shiny look too. In due time. Maybe get that off and lower it so I can get in easier. Hard to do now that I am old.

misc. truck, farm feline 027.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB
 Viewed:  116 Time(s)

misc. truck, farm feline 027.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: tail light Reply with quote

thanks don i will keep a eye out for them Cool
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surf City says my order has shipped. Won't do anything with the Ram until I get that stuff. Sending a couple pics of the Ram in the nude. Not really great pics as the truck was pretty dirty but is shows how it looks without the chrome lettering on the sides and back.

th_mics. 3- 7- 16 065.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.34 KB
 Viewed:  2408 Time(s)

th_mics.   3- 7- 16 065.jpg

th_mics. 3- 7- 16 064.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  25.34 KB
 Viewed:  2408 Time(s)

th_mics.   3- 7- 16 064.jpg

bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: surf city Reply with quote

don wax up date Cool Cool Cool this is with beyound clay & black ice wax. from surf city. not done yet still working on her. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Cool Cool

wax 003.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB
 Viewed:  120 Time(s)

wax 003.JPG

Last edited by bee 549 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: one more Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

wax 004.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  114 Time(s)

wax 004.JPG

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my third time trying to tell you how great your truck looks. It must too for doing this three times is getting old. I did call Surf City this AM and didn't get to talk to the man there about what product would I use after the clay bar stuff. Want a good wax base on Beecuz so I can build up the finish and have it much easier to wash. i should get my order today as they thought I would get it yesterday and I didn't. Hope you get the graphics Thursday. the bee that was going to get the seat covers from 3850 didn't get his covers for UPS has done something that has screwed us over. He paid for pickup at my house to his house, but the driver said he didn't have any papaer work for that transaction. I didn't think to ask him why are you even here then. But he wanted me to pay for the shipment. Not going as good as the ones we have done and my long distance bee friend is pretty angry. I only hope it is not at me, but I know you can call UPS and tell them to pick something up and deliver it somewhere but they took his money then didn't take the package but wanted me to pay for it. Is that wax you are using a really good wax?
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: tail lights Reply with quote

surf city
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: