Album  

waxing day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: waxing day Reply with quote

got my new porter-cable polisher # 7424xp other day Cool did some work on the BLACK SHEEPS front end & her nose Very Happy very happy with the way it come out. going to work on her some more monday am.

002.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  162 Time(s)

002.JPG

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You using some of the Surf City products to do your bee. I followed your thoughts and ordered the Beyond Clay and the quick detail stuff. Want to get what they recommend for a good base wax coat then a quick detailer that really works with some wax in the product. Getting to old to keep waxing it all the time so want something I can apply that will last long enough to let me go out and chase the girls for a weekend or two before I need to do it again. I know, you are going to ask me what I will do with the girls if I catch them if I haven't got enough energy to wax the Ram once in a while. Don't know, never catch them. The quick detailer stuff will keep the truck looking pretty good and I can do that after almost every wash. I also wash my Ram with a bit of dish water spotless dryer. Makes it easier to wipe dry and with a nice finish. If it is good enough for dishes it must be good enough for Rams and it really does make it easier to dry off. Slippery. I use finish and just a capful in a bucket full of water. Any more than that and the wringer can't wring out the water as it gets to slippery and the rollers just keep spinning without wringing the clothes. Hate when that happens, for then you have to back it out and start over. I do not use a hose on my truck or did I on the vette but I do have the blower that will blow the water off pretty good. I is also really awesome for cleaning the dust off the engine. It's like a 200 MPH wind and if I drop the hose while it's running which I have done only once, there is heck to pay trying to get it back. It is like jet propelled when not being held.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: waxing day Reply with quote

HI don, ya i did. used beyound clay first. with my polishing pad that came with my porter cable. than i put on NANO SEAL by hand only leave on for 20 minutes then wipe off. comes off so easy. after that i put on NANO GLAZE let it haze up and wipe off so easy. Cool there BARRIER REEF WAX is good stuff i have used it to. but i hav there BLACK ICE WAX. superkewl after you put on there wax they 2 detailers. SPEED DEMON wax detailer. even if you have some dust on the truck spray this on wipe will not damage your paint. or product is HOT ROD protective detailer its PINK Laughing this is a synthetic detailer no wax in it. you got to try there BLACK ICE TIRE GLOSS. put it on foam tire pad.
joe

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: