Album  

Moe's Performance throttle body

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Product and Vendor area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YLOHEMI
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 12
YLOHEMI's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Moe's Performance throttle body Reply with quote

I've got a chance to pick up a Moe's Performance throttle body for my '05 Bee. Anybody have any experience with them? I'm wondering if it's worth the money or if performance improvement would even be noticeable. Supposed to be just a swap and go thing. Looking for input before I drop the money. Thanks

Second swarm #295 Yellow 4WD,
Wheel well liners, Bedrug, Mopar tonneau cover, Stripe extensions
askanalaskan

Gallery pictures: 1
askanalaskan's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have personal exp with an aftermarket TB, but I have pulled mine for cleaning and it is pretty straight forward so the swap should be easy. its been awhile, but when I read up on TB swap/porting seemed like without other mods a TB upgrade was lackluster, but may offer slightly better throttle response
rowdog_14
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 21
rowdog_14's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is all you are going to do I say save the money not worth it. I have done everything but heads and that is coming one day Smile
Jet 180 stat:Trans Cooler:Gauges:Mopar Oil Pressure,Trans Temp,A/F:Dynamic Grounding:TB Grounding:Borla Cat-Back:Sonnax trans line pressure:BBK Shorties #4009:FastMan 85mm Throttle Body:HemiFever Custom Tune:Magnaflow y-pipe #10748:Doug's cutout #H1131 with QTP Electric Cutout: K&N CAI:Comp 268 Cam,6.1 springs and pushrods:Summit UD Pulley:McGaughys shackles:Belltech 5555

Upgrades to come:
1.Edge Torque Converter 2. Detroit TruTrac 3.Motive 4.56 gears
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Product and Vendor area All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: