Album  

Hey RB.org folks! Checking in after a hundred years!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
confederedneck
Site Supporter




Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 2747
Gallery pictures: 28
confederedneck's gallery
Location: Saint Cloud, Fla.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Hey RB.org folks! Checking in after a hundred years! Reply with quote

Great to see a lot of the ppl from past years still here! I still got #1377! Got 95K on it now and it's retired and resting comfortably at home with just occasional weekend drives.
_________________
***Stu***


CST leather interior
MRK goodies
Spring clamps
CAI
Flowmaster Super 40 with d/s cutout
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27547
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see ya back on here Stu. It's been awhile brother. Truck is still looking good.
_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 1922
Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you back Stu. I recently back too. Just hit I think 41000 on my bee. But not retired yet. Weekend driver.
_________________
Mike

MC 3566
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
confederedneck
Site Supporter




Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 2747
Gallery pictures: 28
confederedneck's gallery
Location: Saint Cloud, Fla.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Joe did you get another truck?!
Hey Mike I got an addition to the stable about a year ago so the Bee get some R&R.

My new daily driver these days!



13416E90-DB37-4F76-B2C7-569ADF7EE2F7.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  77 Time(s)

13416E90-DB37-4F76-B2C7-569ADF7EE2F7.png



_________________
***Stu***


CST leather interior
MRK goodies
Spring clamps
CAI
Flowmaster Super 40 with d/s cutout
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
confederedneck
Site Supporter




Joined: 23 Nov 2004
Posts: 2747
Gallery pictures: 28
confederedneck's gallery
Location: Saint Cloud, Fla.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been workin on it! Cool


s3.5.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  322.11 KB
 Viewed:  80 Time(s)

s3.5.jpg



_________________
***Stu***


CST leather interior
MRK goodies
Spring clamps
CAI
Flowmaster Super 40 with d/s cutout
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 1922
Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery
Location: New York

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Stu that daily driver looks just as much fun to drive as the bee. My daily driver is an 04 LeSabre.
_________________
Mike

MC 3566
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27547
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

confederedneck wrote:
Hey Joe did you get another truck?!
Hey Mike I got an addition to the stable about a year ago so the Bee get some R&R.

My new daily driver these days!

Yeah I did for awhile. Got a Fast Yellow 05 with a drop and suicide doors. Since my back operation had to get rid of it because of the rough ride. Sad
Check out the pics in my gallery.

_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
zuke
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 1511
Gallery pictures: 27
zuke's gallery
Location: Northern Virginia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's one clean looking Cherokee, Stu! Looks like 6" lift and 33's?
_________________
John ~aka~ zuke
2005 "Second Swarm" #0857 *Traded in 2015*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran




Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Posts: 1922
Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery
Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Beest wrote:
confederedneck wrote:
Hey Joe did you get another truck?!
Hey Mike I got an addition to the stable about a year ago so the Bee get some R&R.

My new daily driver these days!

Yeah I did for awhile. Got a Fast Yellow 05 with a drop and suicide doors. Since my back operation had to get rid of it because of the rough ride. Sad
Check out the pics in my gallery.


Wow Joe! I didn't know you had another Bee. Like the suicide doors. Sorry to hear about your back. Health 1st! Hope you doing better!

_________________
Mike

MC 3566
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Da Beest
Site Moderator




Joined: 06 Jul 2004
Posts: 27547
Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery
Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzzit wrote:
Da Beest wrote:
confederedneck wrote:
Hey Joe did you get another truck?!
Hey Mike I got an addition to the stable about a year ago so the Bee get some R&R.

My new daily driver these days!

Yeah I did for awhile. Got a Fast Yellow 05 with a drop and suicide doors. Since my back operation had to get rid of it because of the rough ride. Sad
Check out the pics in my gallery.


Wow Joe! I didn't know you had another Bee. Like the suicide doors. Sorry to hear about your back. Health 1st! Hope you doing better!

Thanks brother, doing a lot better but still have to know my limitations.
The suicide door truck was a standard Ram 1500. Just couldn't resist the color. Cool

_________________
Joe cool_goatee
*ALL BECAUSE OF A TRUCK*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail  
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member




Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 15470
Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery
Location: Waco Texas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Hey RB.org folks! Checking in after a hundred years! Reply with quote

confederedneck wrote:
Great to see a lot of the ppl from past years still here! I still got #1377! Got 95K on it now and it's retired and resting comfortably at home with just occasional weekend drives.


Welcome back Stu, and it's great to see that you still have your Bee! Cool Good looking Yeep too!

_________________
Jim

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.


BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Charcoal2 Theme © Zarron Media