Album  

Service/Wheels/Tires for 100k Rumble Bee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Ask HEMI 8U2 (Mechanical/Performance)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jthesq

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Service/Wheels/Tires for 100k Rumble Bee Reply with quote

Hey everyone, new Rumble Bee owner as of Friday! She is at the detail shop now undoing the few years of neglect the previous owner had inflicted on her. Have appointment setup for a general checkover with my local mechanic next week, she has 101k miles, previous owner had started piece meal replacing coil packs. Long story short, what recommended parts/maintenance does everyone recommend at 100k? Wanting to order parts myself to save cash and have them ready to install. Figuring coil packs, plugs, tranny/diff fluid etc. Planning to tow our toy hauler with it (Keystone Hobbi, about 5k lbs loaded up) next year, currently has 22 inch aftermarket wheels that need tires, thinking about selling those for a set of stock 20s or similar? Suggestions? Thanks for any advice you can provide, will be browsing old topics to see what I can find as well, cheers!

Jason
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome JT! 4x4 or 2? If you have 4x4 20s look good and so do 22s. I wouldn't go any bigger than that.
Is it fast yellow or even faster black? Good luck with the truck! They are great!

MC 3566
jthesq

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buzzit wrote:
Welcome JT! 4x4 or 2? If you have 4x4 20s look good and so do 22s. I wouldn't go any bigger than that.
Is it fast yellow or even faster black? Good luck with the truck! They are great!

It is "fast yellow", looking at a set of stock 20s to replace the worn 22s on it. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Ask HEMI 8U2 (Mechanical/Performance) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: