Album  

Parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmwell

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

When reading a bunch of recent posts I realized there are a bunch of members on this cite that no longer have their bees so a thought popped in my head. If anyone has parts/accessories just sitting in a box or in their garage somewhere not being used I would be interested in getting some stuff for my bee.
Thanks
Djmwell
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

i have sent you a pm

parts 001.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.97 MB
 Viewed:  66 Time(s)

parts 001.JPG

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about two remote control mirrors from 3850 that were sanded and painted high gloss black then replaced later with smaller mirrors that wouldn't be a drag when racing. Last time I looked I was amazed at how great they really looked. My Bee was a 2005 and won many trophies at shows so the mirrors had to be great or they would've not gone back on the bee. They were done by my body shop that has always done great work for me. I would sell them for a very low price as I jsut don't have the heart to throw them away. I also have a set of rings for the lights that have never been out of the box as I ordered a new set for one was damaged by a stone. Ordered new ones but then changed my mind and went to full smoked covers over the whole light assembly. I also have those covers and they are just like new. They are painted black by my body shop and I kept them for show only so they are in great shape. They will not let light through but go on/off as easy as anything could be. Would like to send pix but they are to large and I don't know what size will work but they may be in my pictures already. Would sell them so very cheap also. have a tail light in perfect shape, sold the other one. Have a third brake light in great shape also. have lots of brake parts as I needed new brakes for I wasn't getting stopped easily at the end of the quarter mile so went to a better brake for racing. Have the pads and rotors. Probably some other stuff but just can't remember now. Seventy six years old and have a good memory, it just doesn't last long. I am BEECUZ and my bee was my build number, 3850. Anyone that has been there a while can attest to my character and rep for having a nice bee and taken care of to the point that I was anal. I will try to send pix, but not with this for if it doesn't like the size of the pix, I lose everything I have typed and I don't like that a lot.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I can send some pix. First pix is the headlight rings that sort of set off just the lights. Real easy to put on and take off. Smoked. Brand new never out of the box, except when I found them I opened the box to see what was really in there. Second pix is what I replaced the stock mirrors with. Smaller and the extra light . Third pix is the complete Darth Vader look of 3850 for shows. Had the headlight covers which I put on at the shows so they never saw the rode. Also made covers for the fog lights but they went with the truck I guess for I never found them so far. Third brake light is stock. If you were living close enough I could give you everything I have and it would be pretty darned good price. I would rather have a little something, than just throw them away and I have to do this so my two boys won't have to when I check out. it may not be what you are looking for but I will tell you about what I do have. Think I have all the hoses for the engine as I went to all copper hoses. 3850 was very heavily modded and all done professionally. I just gave a lot of stuff away to the muffler shop telling the owner give them to someone that needs work done but hasn't got the funds to do it. The exhaust stuff was also like new as the exhaust was the first major mod. All true duals with electric cutouts, and all that went with having a great sound. Can take pix of the mirrors if you would be interested, they are wrapped in a blanket in my basement. I was amazed at how good they really look.

thumb_3850 showing off 016.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.26 KB
 Viewed:  2517 Time(s)

thumb_3850 showing off 016.jpg

thumb_new mirrors and misc 187.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.12 KB

thumb_new mirrors and misc 187.jpg

IMG_8496w3850 launch.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.34 KB

IMG_8496w3850 launch.jpg

djmwell

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definitely extremely interested in everything you have but the brake stuff is there anyway you could email me the pictures if they're too large to post my email is djmwell@gmail.com
Thanks
Djmwell
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Parts Reply with quote

I would gladly email you but I have given several pix in my last two posts of what a couple of the items are about. The one where 3850 was launching has the ring type plastic surround of the lights in smoke color. I have a brand new set of those, never been out of the box, but the box is open just so I could see what was really in there. So they are brand new. The picture of 3850 facing you head on has the pix of the solid covers in high gloss black. They were lightly sanded and painted by my body shop and are in perfect shape. No light gets through them but I drove them around town, but never out of town and always daytime. I would use them pretty much for show. You can see they looked really good and have been totally painted correctly so as to last. In that same picture you can see the mirrors in the high gloss black. They are in excellent shape with out even so much as a stone or bug chip. They are power and have all the connections with the mirrors. They are also heated if memory serves me right. The third brake light is stock and there is nothing wrong with it, I just replaced it was it with an after market one. i can't look back at what I said and don't remember what I said so I will just tell you that the last pix of the truck show the covers and the mirrors. Not sure if that is ok for you but if not I will take pix of the parts and get them to you very soon. Will be busy tomorrow for sure. I am sending another one that shows the mirrors maybe a little better. They are stock, but high gloss black instead of flat black with a textured surface. They were sanded down to smooth and then painted by the body shop. It shows the rings around the headlights and not the full covers, but the picture I put in .ORG a few days back really show how they look and give a different look to the front of the bee.

thumb_Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 028.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  44 KB
 Viewed:  2489 Time(s)

thumb_Pix for Mopar Muscle 08 028.jpg

djmwell

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in everything but brakes. only problem is i live in south Florida and what i guess from the pictures of your truck with show your not down here so do you just want to make a eBay posting with an agreed price and ill just buy it that way so it is easier for you to get your money?
Djmwell
melloyello
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: parts Reply with quote

bee 549 wrote:
i have sent you a pm

Damn Joe, you still bee around?

Still building BMWs

I'm still here in PP .........
melloyello
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Parts Reply with quote

yo' old timer
bee 549
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 35
bee 549's gallery

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: parts Reply with quote

HI, melloyello
ya still hanging out at times. not at bmw any more i retired. iam working part time at a sports club Rolling Eyes still have the BLACK SHEEP. just got her some new rims/tires. rims and tires from discount tire. R/T aftermarket rims 22x9 just like factory.
i have a fun job to do Question Question got to replace lower ball joints Idea first time so going to bee all week end job Laughing any advice on that Question Question

u old timer 2 man down

002.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.84 MB
 Viewed:  54 Time(s)

002.JPG

chrome valve covers.srt-10 bumper cover
billet insert for radiator
LINE of FIRE LIGHT BAR.mod list=srt-10 floor console/5.7-6.1 conversion kit/6.1 cam & springs& rods/magnaflow Y pipe. 6.1 valve covers & coil packs.
melloyello
Seasoned Veteran

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you're still kickin' it

For you're BJ you'll need a hammer, jack and a deep socket for the install. Watch some youtube it's not that hard to do them.
Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can Testify for Don. he IS a character. Very Happy

No really, everything he did to his bee was first class. probably the best looking bee in the club. I think he was also the ONLY bee to win truck of the month twice if I remember correctly.

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John, the "character is you. I only tried to copy one of the best on .ORG. That be you. Thanx for the kind words. I have been giving parts away a couple times now. If I can get shipping and the parts are worth more than that, then I have done good. Maxwell should be getting his new mirrors today if the promise hold true with FEDEX. Thanx for the fine compliments on 3850. You know I still miss that truck for some reason but had a great time with the vette and really like my 14 Ram. Just something about making 3850 what it was and it was awesome. The vette however was just to much so regarding power. Knew my capabilities with reaction times were not equal to that vette. Slowed down a bit now. Did the complete exhaust on the 14, with a K&N Blackhawk CAI. Gave quicker response it seems. Looking at the Predator 2 for a bit more. Maybe take that 4 cylinder stuff out of the picture but I have learned how to beat it a little now. Was told I don't want to have to repair that 4 cylinder thing when it goes out. Don't want to repair anything at the prices charged today. And they say there is no cost of living. That is beecuz the guys in Washington all ride in government cars. Take care John, good to talk at you. Always enjoyed conversations with you. And I hope you know I wasn't the bad guy back when, just could see taking 3850 down in power to race someone. Just didn't make sense to me at all. Go against what I have.

IMG_8496w3850 launch.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.34 KB
 Viewed:  2031 Time(s)

IMG_8496w3850 launch.jpg

ram changes 5 26 17 005.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  877.69 KB
 Viewed:  48 Time(s)

ram changes 5 26 17 005.jpg

ram changes 5 26 17 011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  976.4 KB
 Viewed:  45 Time(s)

ram changes 5 26 17 011.jpg

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

think it was 549 that has a 3850 Tail light. His was customized by the side of a garage. It will be Maxwell that will have the other one. Also the stock mirrors that I sanded down and had painted gloss black. They were in beautiful shape when I found them all wrapped up in a blanket in my shop. Not the best place to keep them, Hope FEDEX can find it in their heart not to toss that box. Gave him several headlight covers, on set still in the box unopened until I had to see what they ever were.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: