Album  

Where is everybody?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee0575
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still around Very Happy
Tyrone 2004 Rumble Bee #0575
booky
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 59
booky's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still around and check the site from time to time.

I just got my 20x10 CenterLine RT-1 wheels and will have them installed with the Nitto 35's on the Daytona tomorrow. Very Happy

centerline- RT-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  139.92 KB
 Viewed:  15 Time(s)

centerline- RT-1.jpg

1 a 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  430.42 KB
 Viewed:  16 Time(s)

1 a 1.jpg

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
bee0575
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="booky"]I am still around and check the site from time to time.

I just got my 20x10 CenterLine RT-1 wheels and will have them installed with the Nitto 35's on the Daytona tomorrow. Very Happy[/quote]

Those are going to look awesome! Make sure you post a picture when they're installed Cool

Tyrone 2004 Rumble Bee #0575
booky
Seasoned Veteran

booky's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the Centerline's put on today, had to do a little trimming on front ground effects due to the aggressive offset of the wheels, but I think they look pretty good.

I also added a photochopped pic of what I would eventually like it too look like with another 4-6" suspension lift and 37" tires.

Centerline 081917 10 (2).JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  709.54 KB
 Viewed:  18 Time(s)

Centerline 081917 10 (2).JPG

Centerline 081917 12 (2).JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  659.99 KB
 Viewed:  20 Time(s)

Centerline 081917 12 (2).JPG

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)

Last edited by booky on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx Mike (Buzzit) for the nice words. Yes I have to grow old, buy darn, I refuse to grow up. Anyone looks at me at a stop light and we are on. Although after learning how expensive these 8 speeds might be, I have to give a little more thought about the tranny. Went through one with the Bee and that wasn't cheap. Got it from a guy in Minn. but just can't remember his name but I know he had the most beautiful toy shop you ever want to see. He was restoring Challengers and chargers and Chrysler toys and there were many in there. He was fixing my tranny then. Went to his home to see his Bee and he didn't really tell tell me much about it except it wasn't stock. Hope to tell you it wasn't. Probably the fastest one on org. He scared the stuffing's out of me when he started it but didn't tell me it was open exhaust and I stood along side of it in his garage. thought I had been shot by a cannon. He has been on You Tube showing him dragging. 3850 is there also but not for the 12.2/118 we got last time we ran. But got into the 12's on that video. Go to "12 second ram rumble bee" on You Tube and you will see it and hear the announcer get so excited he couldn't even tell what he just saw. The 14 Ram isn't nearly as fast as 3850 was, if it wasn't for the slicks breaking lose on all three runs we would've been an 11's bee. It was that fast. Would've beaten the vette when I first got it but not after the mods to the vette. Never had a chance to take it to the strip but I sure wanted to and do wish now that I took the time to do that. Rob Clay was driving the bee when we got into the 12's, and he was the champion at Petersburg, Va. race track many years. He was teaching me how to drag race.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forgot to tell you Greg, your Daytona has got to be one of the more beautiful ones I have seen. I see one here almost everyday, but isn't anything like yours. Nice job, and it shows that you are into modding too. Only way to fly. Just can't leave them stock. Had to when I was married and had kids, but since then I have made up for lost time and even the 14 has long tube headers, true duals, electric dual cutouts and custom exhaust tips. Have a K&N Blackhawk CAI also. Want to do a few more things with the engine and maybe get a tuner. Set up for nitrous for sure but not so sure I want to go against the computer again. The vette was a real challenge. I was not smart enough to do that but the friend that filled my tanks was and he stuck with me and he got it to work. Wheels look really great. Are you in a place where they use a lot of salt? Here they do but I won't take the Ram out until most of the snow has dried up on the road then get the salt off pretty quick after I have driving it a couple days.
booky
Seasoned Veteran

booky's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BEECUZ"]forgot to tell you Greg, your Daytona has got to be one of the more beautiful ones I have seen. I see one here almost everyday, but isn't anything like yours. Nice job, and it shows that you are into modding too. Only way to fly. Just can't leave them stock. Had to when I was married and had kids, but since then I have made up for lost time and even the 14 has long tube headers, true duals, electric dual cutouts and custom exhaust tips. Have a K&N Blackhawk CAI also. Want to do a few more things with the engine and maybe get a tuner. Set up for nitrous for sure but not so sure I want to go against the computer again. The vette was a real challenge. I was not smart enough to do that but the friend that filled my tanks was and he stuck with me and he got it to work. Wheels look really great. Are you in a place where they use a lot of salt? Here they do but I won't take the Ram out until most of the snow has dried up on the road then get the salt off pretty quick after I have driving it a couple days.[/quote]

Thanks for the compliments.

I do enjoy modding my vehicles, and between the Daytona and the Hellcat, it really is easy to spend a boat load of money on modding.
The Daytona is my daily driver but when I feel the need for speed I take the Hellcat out and burn through those spendy drag radials. Laughing

They use a pretty good amount of salt around my area but I have another set of 17" wheels wrapped in Firestone Winterforce tires that I run from Nov. thru Feb. while my summer set stays in storage.
Once I ran snow tires on my 4x4 Daytona in the winter, I was hooked.
I will never go back to regular tires when the snow and ice are on the ground.

Here is a quick video I took while having some fun with the Hellcat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdl2Lt0dAqQ

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg, it does sound and look like you have a couple nice toys. I drove a challenger before I bought the Vette. Man it was quick, my son was with me and said I would kill myself in that. But I didn't get it for the vette showed up at a dealer just West of Chicago. It was what I wanted and could not pass it up. Dealer knew that and stole my Bee from me as a trade in. didn't care. I had my yellow vette convertible with very low mileage. Not a thing wrong with it that I could see. Turned out it was everything good with nothing wrong with it. Showed it and people thought it was a new one in the C6 class. When I traded it off it had 60K and looked new. Of course when I opened the hood they could see the nitrous and Big aluminum polished intake from BBK. When I would drive in or out of shows they could hear the cam and the long tubes with Z06 exhaust all the way back to the NPP set up. Had a switch that I could run total open exhaust or close it up to pretty quiet. Never ran it quiet unless I was around a Gestapo, and I don't why I did that it was really all legal exhaust. Hope you continue to have fun with your toys and that it continues to my age. I still get excited for sows but the body says I just cleaned it two days ago now you want to do that all again. It is pretty easy as I use products from Surf City Garage and once you have it cleaned up, dirt really just washed off very easily.
WDM Bee
Veteran Member

Gallery pictures: 33
WDM Bee's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still check in pretty often. Just haven't posted or commented in a while. Here's my truck as it sits now. Has the 392 stroker still. Has twin borg 66mm turbos and a 727 torqueflite trans. Built a 4-link for it. Should be making well over 1000 wheel horse in a couple weeks when I go back to South Dakota to tune it.

IMG_0485.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  552.13 KB
 Viewed:  19 Time(s)

IMG_0485.JPG

Twin 76mm turbo 392c.i. Stroker hemi w/ built 727 torqueflite making 820 horse to the wheels.

Best 1/8th: 7.07 @ 103 mph.
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, that is one amazing truck. would bet it would be hard to give that one up. Is that the same truck that is pictured on you tube as the fastest bee ever. I think the one pictured there as exhaussts out the side like I think those ore on your bee. Would love to see/hear that one run. If you are ever in Jefferson Wi. stop in. LOL. 3850 was pretty quick but could never go close to what yours must be like. Do you show it also or is it just a giddy up go vehicle? Pretty awesome. Lots of funds in that one too. That has got to be one of the most impressive bees around. I did see an SRT 10 with dual turbos at a show one time. Said he can barely drive it for the power it generates. It was a beauty and was parked right next to 3850. Humbling to be sure. And I had heads, cam and other stuff plus 150 shot of nitrous but no match for that one of yours or the SRT10. We did beat an SRT 10 that was pretty stock when I wasn't but that guy may not have known how to run it down the strip. Great looking truck, give my eye teeth to have one like that. My vette had cam and nitrous and was dynoes at 550 HP but you have double that, WOW.
MelloYellow2675

Where there's one, there's sure to BEE more

Gallery pictures: 49
MelloYellow2675's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am still here believe it or not but may be returning soon but as my oldest following in my footsteps. He's driving now and he told me he hated that I sold my Rumblebee and that he wants one. I found a couple here in Texas not too far from me I may check out.
John Varvatos Edition #1483/2000

--------------------------------------
Trey
Bee Keeper
Post Whores Anonymous member

Gallery pictures: 4
Bee Keeper's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great to hear about your son Trey, my two boys couldn't be less interested in performance vehicles or Hot Rods. Sad I'm still sporting #2971 with the Baddass hood though! Wink

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.

BLACK/SECOND SWARM #2971
FUNCTIONAL 440 SIX PACK HOOD
MOPAR BED COVER W/STRIPE
STRIPE EXTENSIONS
TINTED WINDOWS
DEBADGED
KATZKINS
BEDRUG
275/55/20 NEXEN ROADIAN HP's

GO FAST OR GO HOME! Piss on Ford
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIM, BEE KEEPER, do you still have the race boat. Now your sons should be interested in that. I have my oldest still has my Datsun 280 Z but he took out the engine and put in a corvette engine. Wanted to run him down the quarter with the Vette but he got to busy to finish off the inside and make it what he dreamed it to be. He did also have a 69 Chevy convertible that was in really great shape and had a professional mechanic help him install a 502 into it. Now there was a mean machine but it would not pass a gas station. Now he also has two caddy escalades that are priced out at $92K each and just bought an old Caddy believe it to be a 72 and that thing is mafia in every way. Black and long, two door hardtop and he is trying to make it a daily driver and it really is in great shape. Wants to put true duals on it and it has the 455 engine. So he is a chip off the old block. When I got divorced, she said I pray your sons aren't car crazy like you. Well my second son isn't but does take care of what he drives but it is not important otherwise. Good to see you again Jim. i have the 2014 Ram now and really like it so I cam e back here to find out more about it. Not stock anymore.
booky
Seasoned Veteran

booky's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can never make up my mind, so I decided to Plasti-Dip the wheels:

Plasti Dipped CL RT1 8.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  298.14 KB
 Viewed:  15 Time(s)

Plasti Dipped CL RT1 8.JPG

Plasti Dipped CL RT1 6.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  397.28 KB
 Viewed:  16 Time(s)

Plasti Dipped CL RT1 6.jpg

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
Buzzit
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 15
Buzzit's gallery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow looks great Greg!

MC 3566
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Upcoming Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: