Album  

Yellow interior parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Rumble Bee General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerseyBee#2286

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Yellow interior parts? Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was just wondering; is there anyplace I can get those yellow interior pieces I've been seeing on some members' trucks? You know, like the door lock buttons, power seat controls, lumbar knob, etc.? I think they make great accents to the interior, but I can't find any. Any help would be great!
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were from my friends company, MRK Group. Sorry to report they are no longer in business. I don't know of any other company that makes them.
God Bless and thank you for your service.

BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a lot of those parts on my bee. not sure there are any in my pix however. Liked them a lot and a good product. What I would suggest and I would do it, is see if you have any shot at getting in touch with MRK Group in some way. Usually folks like that know who else is making the same product. Also, he was a member of .org and maybe there is some info there. Look up his info on this .ORG and perhaps even someone like Roger, who knows all that there is to know about the bee might be able to help. I can tell you it is a nice product and was real easy to install most of what I bought. Had all the covers you mentioned and more on 3850. Really would like to help you more, but I would certainly start at seeing if there is anyway to contact MRK Group or the owners of them. Lots of luck to you, and does sound like you have the modaholic symptoms like most of the member of .ORG. 3850 sure had a lot of mods done before I finally let her go for a vette.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
BEECUZ
Two Time TOTM Winner

Gallery pictures: 92
BEECUZ's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably against the rules for this but desperate people do .....I have a rear window from my 2014 Ram that was taken out beecuz it leaked. Dealer said rather than do a patch job, we will totally replace it. There is nothing wrong with the window they said, just a bad install. It is a slider but even in the box that the new one came in. Looks brand new. Do not want to just throw it away but not wanting to get rich off it at all. Perhaps just pay for the shipping and I would gladly send it. Also have a like new third brake light which is the one on top of the cab from 3850 which was a 2005 Bee. Did an after market swap and the one I took off is like new, nothing wrong with it at all. Would do the same thing with that. You pay the shipping and I will gladly ship it to you. Do hope I am not in trouble for this, but I just want someone to have this stuff rather than just throw it away. If it helps you , I would like that.
Don........Beecuz / #3850
Da Beest
Site Moderator

Gallery pictures: 12
Da Beest's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEECUZ wrote:
I had a lot of those parts on my bee. not sure there are any in my pix however. Liked them a lot and a good product. What I would suggest and I would do it, is see if you have any shot at getting in touch with MRK Group in some way. Usually folks like that know who else is making the same product. Also, he was a member of .org and maybe there is some info there. Look up his info on this .ORG and perhaps even someone like Roger, who knows all that there is to know about the bee might be able to help. I can tell you it is a nice product and was real easy to install most of what I bought. Had all the covers you mentioned and more on 3850. Really would like to help you more, but I would certainly start at seeing if there is anyway to contact MRK Group or the owners of them. Lots of luck to you, and does sound like you have the modaholic symptoms like most of the member of .ORG. 3850 sure had a lot of mods done before I finally let her go for a vette.

Hey Don,
Sorry, but MRK Group closed their doors for good about 4 or 5 years back. They have no more inventory on these items.
I stay in touch with the owners, MDBee, and his father and they have no plans of making anymore products.

Dads Toy
Past division president

Gallery pictures: 90
Dads Toy's gallery

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too bad they are not doing this. I have had their products in my bee for over 12 years.

I could use updated steering wheel pieces. mine are showing age

2004 Rumblebee 4x4 #3680
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4
2000 Toyota Avalon

Sold:
2007 C6 Corvette
2001 Trans Am with 508hp
1998 Trans Am project car - never finished
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Rumble Bee General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: