Album  

Greetings fellow Swarm Members I wanted to share some things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you like a custom apparel/decal vendor?
y/n?
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
custom decals & Apparel? or just Truck Decals?
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

stinger44

2005 Black Second Swarm 4733

Gallery pictures: 14
stinger44's gallery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Greetings fellow Swarm Members I wanted to share some things Reply with quote

First, I wanted to express gratitude for taking the time to put together a common area for us Rumble Bee Owners to share experiences, advice, photos, etc. First things first, I own a 2005 2nd Swarm #4733 and i both read and agree all users should have their serial # in their name. I am trying to change my user name to SwarmInStyle#4733. everytime I attempt to access my profile, ask a question or contribute to a thread I get prompted with "this page is not in service". On a final subject, professionally, I am a Creative Brand & Print Development Agency Owner, Creative Director & Print Production Artist. After leaving Major brand & Ad positions in NYC & LA working on BMW, Skyy Vodka, Fisker Auto, NFL, NBA, Nascar I took my knowledge gained from a Bachelors in Graphic Design, Internships & 3 Jobs to start my own Brand & Advertising Agency specializing Creative Identities (logos), Integrated Brand Platforms: Signage, Banners, Apparel, Printing, Tradeshow, WebDesign, Social Media, Promotional, Photography...You name it, we do it at PHIX Brand Development. Earlier this year, I designed my own improved upon variations of the 10th anniversary Rumble Bee Designs, re digitized the original rumble bee and super bee mascots while perfecting their imperfections and gathered an archive of vector .eps art files completely customizable in color, stripes, which of the 3 bees desired, along with all of the compliant Mopar, Hemi, Ram, SRT, vector logos. I basically have the ability to mock up a user's truck to their liking to see if they like the look of a decal, stripe, even wheels or a GFX kit and produce the decals at price matched guaranteed pricing. Our new agency website will be up next week www.phixbrand.com but your can find my work on @phixbrand on facebook, twitter, instagram as well as on my outdated student website www.drucreativemedia.com. I would love to offer my creative and production services of apparel, vehicle decals, banners, signs, printing, shoot- I will even design a fresh logo for rumblebee.org on the house! let me know your thoughts on introducing me as a vendor and if you can change my name! I am a HUGE Ram enthusiast and have owned 4: 04 4-door Hemi Sport, 4-door SRT-10, reg cab r/t and now my current baby, my Black 2nd Swarm RBee that just got a new engine, radiator, fan clutch, headers, brakes....she runs like a champ! Dru Patrick DeLong

RUMBLEBEE_10thanniversary_MATTEBLACKSTRIPES.jpg
 Description:
sample custom decals
 Filesize:  27.26 KB
 Viewed:  766 Time(s)

RUMBLEBEE_10thanniversary_MATTEBLACKSTRIPES.jpg

truckmocks_10th.jpg
 Description:
rough truck mock ups
 Filesize:  161.85 KB
 Viewed:  68 Time(s)

truckmocks_10th.jpg

booky
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 59
booky's gallery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

Those are some good looking graphics!Yep very cool

2005 DAYTONA 4x4 #08876
Dynatech Supermaxx Headers w/ Cherry Bomb Extreme - AEM Brute Force CAI
Superchips Flashpaq Tuner-Performance Level
3" Body Lift Kit w/ Nitto 35's
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Red Key(707 HP)+A8 Auto+3.09 Gears+DR's
2012 Shelby GT500 (sold)
2003 Mustang Cobra (sold)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: