Album  

2004 Rumble Bee Black strip on regular cab roof needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Appearance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odie
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: 2004 Rumble Bee Black strip on regular cab roof needed Reply with quote

Hey all,

My RB is a standard cab that has two black strips (plastic/rubber) at the back on the roof. My local Dodge dealer says they appear to be discontinued but gave me the part #'s to maybe find them in the wild of the internet.

The part #'s are:
55275794AA old
55275795AA old

55277350AA new
55277351AA new

Can anyone point me in the direction to go to locate both the right/left strip?

Thanks in Advance!
Odie
Brownie2820
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 4
Brownie2820's gallery

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject: Not ringing any bells but Reply with quote

Can't place what stripe your talking about but if just plain black I'd try local sign shop. My guy and do most anything in vinyl. Just a thought.
Odie
Rumblebee Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Brownie, thanks for the reply. It's a rubber/plastic strip that goes in the crevice on each side of the back of the roof. I was able to find one at a place in Florida that specializes in Chrysler parts.

I wouldn't mind it much but it looks like it is there to prevent water from settling into the crevice and causing rust. Plus, it throws the truck off-balance cause it is black and the truck is yellow! Very Happy

In driving around I notice quite a few different makes and models of trucks have them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Appearance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: