Album  

VMP Racing Input

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index -> Performance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hemi Bee #163
Seasoned Veteran

Gallery pictures: 23
Hemi Bee #163's gallery

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: VMP Racing Input Reply with quote

We had all kinda talked about it, but the modded trucks were the ones that ran the worse times in the dodge crowd. Baloo spun pretty bad but finally hooked up and ran a 14.5, J-Man was another spinning beauty in our class. Alot of the other trucks that were stock were running pretty good. Va Hillbilly turned a good one at 14.7 bone stock, got mopar? ran well and so did a few others. It just goes to show you, the mods do give an improvement pretty decent, just got to plant it to the ground now. I can't get over CD Rumble Bee's truck, that thing is pretty quick, spraying or N/A.

2004 Dodge Ram Rumble Bee #163

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SE

1987 Buick Grand National Turbo, almost bone stock, honestly.

1986 Shelby Charger Turbo All Stock except cosmetic upgrades

1986 Shelby Charger TII Project in the making, screw a T-I, this will be a sleeper/monster as well, looking for 11s again, just can't live without "spooling" my way around! Thank God for FWD Perf and Cliff Ramsdell!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Home  /  RumbleBee.org - The Dodge Ram Rumble Bee Owner Community Forum Index :: Performance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: